New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is applicable). If the item comes direct from a manufacturer, it may be delivered in non-retail packaging, such as a plain or unprinted box or plastic bag. See the seller's listing for full details.
||Other Dental Care
Dr Denti - Refit™ | TEMPORARY CAP RE-FITTING CEMENT FOR CROWNS, BRIDGES, VENEERS INLAYS & ONLAYS
Refit is ideal for temporary re-cementing of dislodged crowns bridges, veneers, facings, inlays and onlays (fixed prosthesis) which otherwise are normally permanently fixed in the mouth.
1) Remove one capsule from pack, tap powder into longer proportion and then pull two halves of capsule apart.
2) Drip 2-3 drops of water from the tap into capsule containing powder.
3) Quickly close capsule.
4) Hold capsule between finger and thumb and shake for three seconds.
5) Open capsule and squeeze mixed cement onto fitting side of prosthesis.
6) Finally seat prosthesis back onto tooth and orientate until properly seated.
7) Close jaws and ensure the fit is comfortable, if not, quickly remove and re-start the re-cementation.
8) Do not use continuously for more than 28 days.